Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just Lots Of Linky Love

It's my Friday. Seven days of graveyard shift with the entire site shut down, I have just been a well paid securtity guard and was bored out of my mind.

So last night I got to surf all over and these are just some sites that caught my eye.

I lead off with a video of a debate Neocon Express: Stunning Interview: Arab-American, Dr. Wafa Sultan, At Great Personal Risk, Slams Islamic Radicalisim on Al Jazeera

Here's that apology the Muslim's have been requesting from the Danes for those cartoons.

A quick look at the Dem's plans for the upcoming elections courtesy of The Onion.

Bush's investigation into port security via IMAO (one of my favorite sites).

Ignorantselfisherterianism by Scott Adams at the Dilbert Blog.

That should keep you entertained and/or informed enough until I rest enough to enable my brain to string coherent thoughts together. Like that will ever happen.

No comments: