Monday, December 31, 2007

Why I Won't Put Political Sticker On My Car

I live in SoCal, have all my life, but I wouldn't put a bumper sticker or anything on my vehicle stating my political views because I know it would bring "retribution." I'm one of those few that live here that believe in the conservative agenda, and that cannot be allowed.

I drive through Los Angeles daily. I see Clinton, Kerry and Gore stickers constantly. I may think they are fools, but to do any damage to their cars, doesn't cross my mind.

Then you read about something like this: Anti-Military Lawyer Damages Marine's Car on Eve of Deployment


What is it about the liberal ideology that makes it alright to destroy property because someone has "perceived" (OMG, he had a Marine plate, he deserves at least a keying of his car) different leanings?

I saw this mind set with the Watts riots, the complaint against the police gave them the right to loot and burn down the local supermarkets. That led to over 30 years of no supermarkets in Watts. Worked out good for those families that had to ride a bus for 10 miles to get to a grocery store before the majors would risk the investment again.

No comments: