Sunday, December 16, 2007

Now That's Funny, I Don't Care Who You Are



I had "Red Eye" running in the background and happened to catch a story that just cracked me up.

A girl in Britain, in a show of life long devotion to her boyfriend, had his name tattooed on her belly in Chinese character. As luck would have it the romance didn't last, they broke up, and she decided to have the tattoo altered to say something else. When she went to have it altered, she found out the characters said "SUPERMARKET".

Outside of the fact that I believe there are very few people who will hold a belief, outside of "MOM" for their entire life, the idea of having some "Tattoo Artist" indelibly etch something into my skin in a foreign language without making sure it says what I thought it did...well stupid comes close.

No comments: