Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's Christmas!

To all who drop by here, I wish you a very "Merry Christmas!"

My holiday spirit has been subdued this year due to looong work hours and family "things".

The joy that I have found in this time comes from my belief in the real reason for this celebration. It's not the gifts or the gathering of clans that occur, though important, they are not the true meaning to me, merely a ritual used to make an observance of the day.

I truly believe that on this "designated" day a boy was born that would lead us on the path to what is right, and he would give up his mortal life to show us the way.

To all my friends in the Rottie Empire, throughout the blog-o-sphere, and particularly BisW, Sig, GuyK, Rightwingprof, Pychochick, BC, JB and all of you that are to numerous to name, I can only wish you the joy of the season.

I love you all.

No comments: