Saturday, December 29, 2007

Blah

I'm been in a melancholy funk for the last few days. I can't work up enthusiasm to do much of anything and if it wasn't for work (which I'm completely pissed at right now) I don't think I'd get up and move at all.

It may just from last week getting up and going to work in the dark and then getting off work in the dark. Well that, on top of all the other glorious things going on in my life.

Sometime when I was sleeping, the TV must have run one of those infomercials for songs from the sixties, because I've had these two running through my head constantly.


It does seem that if I get afflicted with these "ghost songs" and I find them on YouTube, post them and listen to them a couple of times, they go away. I hope it works this time, because I would rather not go into the New Year in this state of mind.

No comments: