Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Solutiion For The Border

I just heard one of the most idiotic arguments for not protecting our borders yet. I was listening to "The Cost of Freedom" on Fox News and was told that there is a system already in place to weed out the bad illegals from the good illegals. If someone comes into this country and commits a crime, they will get arrested and sent back to their homeland.

I don't know who was more stunned by this piece of "logic", me, or the others on the panel. This asshat thinks the best way to handle the problem is to let them in and then when one of them kills, rapes, or robs, then we'll know they're a bad guy and send them home. Too bad for the person that was sacrificed to figure this out.

What he wasn't going to get into was the fact that, if caught, the taxpayer will get to pay for his court case and prison housing for the next number of years then we get to deport him. Sound like a good system to me.

No comments: