Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Wouldn't Have Guessed This

I got a link to this quiz sight: Which soldier type are you?









You Scored as Special Ops

Special ops. You're sneaky, tactful, and a loner. You prefer to do your jobs alone, working where you don't come into contact with people. But every once in a while you hit it big and are noticed and given fame. You're given the more sensitive problems. You get things done, and do what has to be done. You are competent, resourceful, and resiliant.

"VULCAN NECK PINCH!!!"
"owww.......(slump)"







Well maybe it does fit. It would explain why I love working graveyard shift. I'm at my job for 12 hours by myself, gates closed and no one to interrupt what I'm doing. I can pretty much decide my own project for the shift, or week. I'll pick up on a project from someone else if it needs to get done.

Bad news is that I could never be Special Ops. I learned from my son's enlistment that the color blindness he inherited from me would rule out any infantry assignment, but I'd give it my best if asked.

No comments: