Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Teddy Needs Pedi-Oral Surgery Again

Once again the personification of all that is pure in the Dhimicrat Party has proven he knows what is the legal standard for someone who serves our country.

Form BostonHerald.com
Kennedy said, “I joined when I . . . 52 years ago, I was a member of the Owl Club, which was basically a fraternal organization.”


Damn, just because they were doing *hic* something I belived in then *hic*, and I continued to give them dues each year, I didn't *hic* know they didn't like women. No, wait, I like women, youknow MaryJo was a cute little, er, no, wait,this was 52 years ago, and what's today? Diane, what's the day, well anyway, it was a long time ago and I sign so many checks so you all don't have to work hard like, like, someone who has to work hard. So Vote Kennedy.

No comments: