Friday, August 31, 2007

14 year old Mexican indian virgin girls

If you're looking for them, you're just going to have read my other posts.

This really is just a case of taking advice from a crusty old codger whose postings have earned my respect due to his honesty in posting his feelings and a site I drop by because I enjoy his "bits of wit and wisdom."
But I have found that if I don't post some bullshit every day I lose a lot of traffic..and once in a while one needs to mention 14 year old Mexican indian virgin girls just to get the wierdo google hits...


I just haven't been able to reach Guyk's or Misha's intensity on being able to rant about things important to me. I tend to over-analyze most of the time. By the time I get het up, the topic is two days old.

There are topics, like Immigration and islam that set me off with a very short fuse, but those are easy. I've spent time living and/or reading about them, so my opinion has something behind it. It's my opinion, but you're welcome to explain where I'm wrong.

For those of you that went off in my archives looking for 14 year old Mexican indian virgin girls...keep checking back.

No comments: