Monday, August 13, 2007

Religion of Peace: Why Christianity is and Islam Isn’t

O.K., I disappear for a week, then I go post crazy. I do have a long list in front of me of stuff I wanted to write about, but I'm a lazy bastard and didn't get around to it. After reading everyone else take on something, I try to step back and let it simmer. That doesn't work so well with a blog, you tend to be behind the news curve by the time you've got your position down.

This interview with Robert Spencer over at Hot Air is definitely worth your time. It is a quick synopsis of why we need to be vigilant about the creeping acceptance of Sharia Law into our daily lives. A new interpretation of law that has not been written, just imposed, so as not to offend a sect of our society.

Religion of Peace: Why Christianity is and Islam Isn’t

I'm short of funds right now,,so I can't buy it, but have added it to my library reserve list

No comments: