Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Has It Been A Week?

Man, how can time go by so fast? I'm on "vacation", but due to circumstances, haven't gone anywhere. It was more a point of using up a few days, because I don't think they'll let me carry over any unused days to next year. I'm using four days this time, but with my long change that's 9 days off. I go back on a Saturday, so it should be quiet, work Sunday and Monday, then I'm off again Tuesday and Wednesday.

Blackiswhite blew through my area last weekend without so much as a "How do ya do?" I just don't understand people that would rather spend their two days with the wife sans kids, than set aside three or four hours on an internet acquaintance.

And BisW, as far as:
After driving through L.A. on Sunday, I have to say that I don't get the attraction. Ventura was nice.
L.A. is like N.Y., If you've been around long enough, you can find the upsides to living here, and they do exist. Ventura is nice, but the COL there drove my parents to *shudder* Portland.

I think I'll vacation for a bit and see if I get in the mood for a "hard" post later. I've just skimmed news for the last week. This is suppose to be a rest period and news has a tendency to wind me up.

No comments: