Sunday, September 21, 2008

This Is Comedy???



This is the promo for her show!

If these are the highlights of what she's going to be covering, I don't think that outside of L.A. and N.Y. she's going to sell a lot of tickets. I couldn't listen to this bitch for 90 minutes let alone pay the $40 dollars or whatever for the privilege of being there to hear this shit.

Listening to this clip, I can't decided if she's drunk, brain addled or just so full of hated for the human race she can't contain herself. I think I'll opt for the latter.

Like Linda Ronstadt (Political controversy), she isn't and doesn't hold a divine handle on what's wrong with the world, and we aren't going to pay money to have you tell us how to think. We paid you to entertain us. Do the job you were hired for. Yes, it may be hard for you to grasp, but I paid you to perform a certain function. Once I bought the ticket, you were employed by me. You made me laugh with your insight on the stupid things in life last time , or you made emotions well up with your song on that CD, but you don't realize that you are just an entertainer, don't start lecturing me on how to think. If you want to do that, at least make it funny or insightful. I could get up on stage and start rambling about how I hate someone or something right now. If that's all it take to be "special", I guess I missed my calling, because I hate everyone and everything.

No comments: