Friday, July 04, 2008

Live Blogging The 4th

I'm going to sit in my front yard and describe the fireworks show taking place about four block away from my house.

All times PM PDT

8:45: It's dark already and all they've done is launch a few concussion bombs about 45 minutes ago.

9:03 : It's finally got going

9:05: OOhh!!

9:10: Aaahhh!

9:15: Long boring pause, must be the ground display stuff that I can't see, I'll run inside and get a couple more beers.

9:25: OOhh!!

9:30: Aaahhh!

9:35: Long boring pause, must be the ground display stuff that I can't see, I'll run inside and get a couple more beers.

9:40: Still paused...maybe I'll walk up there...NO, remember, six beers already and get up for work at 3:30 AM.

I lied. I wrote the above just to fill time until the show started.

It got going at 9:20 and was over by 9:40, I guess times are tight. It was a good show, 95% involved aerial stuff that we could see, just a big lack of those really cool flash/concussion ones.

Hope your 4th was a happy one and your hangover doesn't need the whole weekend to get over.

No comments: