Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sometimes I Just Can't Avoid The Cute Factor

I have no idea what got this song running through my head constantly, but whatever it was the ad guys for i-Pod must have recognized it.

I keep a lot of songs that I like to myself because sometimes they was just something that appealed to me. Back in High School, when I roadie for local bands, they didn't approve of things like Alice Cooper (too contrived) or later, anything that smacked of Disco. With this song I'll come out and say I just like it. It's simple, it's catchy. I'm not going to buy the album, but unless it gets really overuse, I'll just enjoy it whenever I hear it.

I spent about 40 minutes chasing it down and was pleasantly surprised at the video that went with it. Not glitzy or over produced, just a nice dance routine with good camera work.

If you were wondering it's called 1,2,3,4 by Fiest



Watching it again, I think it was when she started swinging her hips. I love to watch women walk, the way their hips swing compared to guys walking...we look like we're always just on the verge of falling over, where women flow.

No comments: