Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbowl XL

All Right!! It's Superbowl Sunday and I'm actually off work. The only "holiday" I'm not scheduled to have to drag my butt into downtown L.A..

Going to spend this one at home so I will get to see the game. I love going to parties, but it seems you miss half the game with all the people and half of them more interested in the commercials than the game.

Bought into a pool at work and got some fair numbers, even the wife bought into her office pool (one square @ $2-whoo-hoo).

The Raiders once again are sitting it out because....well I just don't have the energy to get into that right now. But look forward to my glowing report of why they will go all the way next year at a later date. Mheh.

Today, I'm just planning to sit, eat, drink beer and enjoy the game.

GO SEAHAWKS.

No comments: