Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Face of Islam - Take 2




As you can see from the picture, those moderate koranimals are peacefully protesting a couple of cartoons. Their message:"We will kill you so that you can see the glory of our Prophet (SAW...off your head)".



The good thing about this is coming on top of the riots in fwance do to idiots ducking into an electric switching station to hide from cops that weren't even looking for them, is that Europe is now starting to get the idea that no matter how much you kowtow to the muzzies, it isn't enough until you bare the back of your neck.

The next few weeks should be real interesting to see whether the govenments over there decide to back and protect their citizens or start trying to further appease the jihadi's. Either way I think they are in for a bloody battle.

4 comments:

Claude Richard said...

Freedom of the press is the most important !

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Greetings from a former so. cal oilman. I didnt think there were any still left in the PRC. I was born and raised in the cal fields and used to earn my bread working for Conoco and Texaco in the seal beach and Signal Hill fields. Got through college pumping a string of wells from Seal Beach ti Venice. Your political philosophy seems very close to my own. Keep Blogging!

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Greetings from a former so. cal oilman. I didnt think there were any still left in the PRC. I was born and raised in the cal fields and used to earn my bread working for Conoco and Texaco in the seal beach and Signal Hill fields. Got through college pumping a string of wells from Seal Beach to Venice. Your political philosophy seems very close to my own. Keep Blogging! email: calrefugee@gmail.com

SoCalOilMan said...

Thanks leonidas.

I started in the Old L.A. City Oil Field working stripper wells for 30 years. Sadly that company folded about 4 years ago and now I work for another independent in the downtown area. There are fewer of us, but we try to keep the smaller leases ppumping.