Sunday, February 05, 2006

Steelers are the Champs

Congratualtions to the Pittsburg Steelers... World Champions

With half time adjustments and the refs spoting them 21 points, the Steelers were able to pull out a 21-10 win over the Seahawks.

The exictement of the the game was intensified by Seattle's 1st quarter touchdown that wasn't due to the nonexistant push-off. Followed by the touchdown by Pittsburg where the ball never crossed the line. I know Roethlisberger's head looks like a football, but it isn't.

In the second half Pittsburg actually does score with a kickoff return. Which was followed up by an interception due to another bogus pass interference call on Seattle that put them in a 3ed and very long situation.

All told, that puts the score at Steelers 7 Seattle 17,

I actually love the Steelers and in previous posts have said how I loved them in the '70's, but I do expect the World Champions to actually win the game.

With instant replay and the review process, I just can't see where these "errors" can still happen....although maybe I can, but I think I will wait and touch on this when football season is getting ready to start up again.

Congrats to the Steelers. They played hard and did not give up.

No comments: