Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mid-term Elections

I wish the upcoming elections were over. I really just cannot work up much enthusiasm over it. Here in the Peoples Repulic of Kalifornia we've got Feinstein's re-election (I'll vote against her for what it's worth) and Schwarzenegger (a disapointment, but better than three more years of Davis.

I want to find out who's running for President. So far the choices aren't inspiring.

McCain: I don't trust him anymore. He's too willing to "reach across the aisle"

Tancredo: I need more than what I know about his stand on the borders.

Rice: she would needs to resign as Sec State and start saying what HER positions are, not the current Administrations.

Outside of these three, I won't believe anyone is running until they announce, so I'm not going to get worked up over "maybe". I know Condi isn't officially running, but right now, for me, it would be a toss-up between her and Tancredo.

Time will tell.

No comments: