Saturday, August 01, 2009

Bill Whittle and Sarah Palin

From the first essay that I read from Bill Whittle, an essay called "Honor", many years ago, I've envied this man's ability to put into words what I knew in my heart.

The Sarah Palin "controversy" has been sticking like a trout bone in my throat since she announced that she was stepping down as Governor. I wanted to write about it, but getting all the thoughts into a few hundred words just wouldn't come to me.

Well, Bill got it down. I wish they had an embed, but they don't, so go to PJTV and watch this video:

The Media, The Left and GOP Elitists vs. Sarah Palin: A Lesson on How to Destroy a Leader

It's free, and if you've got a so-so computer like I do, pick the "Basic flash" player on the left sidebar. It's a guy talking to you from his heart, so HD isn't a factor.

While you're there, look around. They have a lot of conservative commentators there that will give you something to ponder over, or give you points the next time you get drawn into explaining your side of the debate.

Also notice that I fully endorse Mr. Whittles book, SILENT AMERICA The Second Edition Bill Whittle over on the right sidebar.

1 comment:

Addie F said...

Nice post thanks foor sharing