Friday, August 28, 2009

I Couldn't Have Made A Right Decision

Something bad is going to happen to me.

My computer had slowed down to dead. As much as I love computers, I dreaded getting on mine. If I shut it down, start up was a 15 to 20 minute process and even then, everything took forever to load and/or process. I was right on the verge of buying a new machine, but figured that I'd try one more thing.

It cost me $20, but it was worth every penny. I had been running a couple of freeware IObit programs for quit a while, and it would clear up some problems, but eventually my computer would bog down again.

I figured I'd give it one more shot with a paid for guaranteed program before I try to figure out where to come up with the cash for a new system (there goes that big screen HDTV for another year).

I don't know what it did, how it did it, nor do I care, but everything is running at mach speed again. I think this will help with my posting being I won't have to constantly wait for the machine to catch up...yeah, Right!!!

No comments: