Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Gift

It's not often I am given a gift a good as this!

Two days ago, I wrote a piece called "Going Postal". I had been at work all night and had the news running and reading some articles on the web. Of course 90% of the news was on the Townhalls and ObamaCare, then I ran across a story on the Post Office having a huge debt this year and a projected huge debt next year.

Everyone seemed to like to compare government run Health Care with the DMV, but I never liked that. DMV is state run and I never go there. I've got AAA and they can handle just about anything I need and being I haven't had a ticket in over 25 years, I just get renewals on my license.

Using the USPS as the benchmark of governmental inefficiency just seemed to fit so much better. Hell they just raised the price of postage and they are still in the hole.

Then, yesterday, Obambi went out to do some heavy campaigning for his program and I swear he picked up Joe Biden's notes by mistake.



Bwwahahaha!!!

They let him talk without his teleprompter again.

I've got to go turn on the news now to see Gibbs "uh" his way through the backtracking on this gaffe.

No comments: