Wednesday, August 20, 2008

15 Year Old Mexican Indian Virgins

A year ago, a friend and fellow blogger GuyK, suggested that if one were desperate for hits, use a title like "14 Year Old Mexican Indian Virgins". My girls are now another year older.

The reason I bring this up is that I have sitemeter to just get an idea of how many people come by. I sometimes check to see from where they came by and I think I've been hit at least once by about every country in the world. They may just click through, but in that weird internet way, I was connected to someone on the other side of the world.

I have the free sitemeter service, so it only keeps track of the last 100 connections, but 37% of my last 100 were looking for 14 Year Old Mexican Indian Virgins.

In the coming years I'll try to remember to bump the age up a year so we can find out when Mexican Indian Virgins loose their appeal.

No comments: