Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Numb II

To all my friends who have stopped by and checked on me, "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!"

Of course I have to get a Smog Check on my truck, she'll pass, but just another hoop that life is going to make me clear before a semblance of sanity returns.

Oh, yeah...I managed to lose my ATM/debit card. Life is....interesting.

I'm still in a pissy mood, but there is always a sliver of optimism somewhere on the fringe. It's just my nature.

If I live through this week (ending Tuesday, Aug. 25th), I'm taking a weeks vacation and driving to Phoenix to see two of my closest friends and their wives. With the weekend days, I'm away from work for 10 days. YEEEHAW!!! And when I go back, I'm on graveyard, so nobody bothers me, then my 5 day "long change" off. This would normally mean I wouldn't see anyone for three weeks, but I'll wait and post about the interesting twist, dropped on me today, of when I have to be at work for another post (hint: lotsa easy OT).

You knew it was coming. So I won't disappoint.

No comments: