Monday, May 12, 2008

Hope You Made It Through Mothers Day

I had to work, no I mean work. It wasn't a babysit the site Sunday, we have a inspection by the State today. I've spent the two days scrubbing oil tracks off the concrete and yesterday slapping paint on equipment.

I had to explain to the people I work with about the difference of a professional paint job and a commercial paint job. The higher up wanted to scrap tanks down, by hand, and put two coats of paint on, with roller and brush. No power washer, no spray painter...Mwahahahah.

We are doing commercial(you look at it from a distance, it looks good, up close looking for flaws, you'll find some. In three days, we've got a coat of paint on 5 units, as opposed to having one really pretty tank that would be run over and looking like it did a few months ago.

So you made it this far and are wondering how I'm going to tie in the video you see crawling up the screen while you've been reading this. Well, it's a really short story, because there is no tie in. I just gave a rundown of my last few days and I'm going to hang a song that I like on the end.

No comments: