Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

In spite of where my life has led me at this point, I am very thankful for so many things.

I am thankful, of course, for my wonderful son. He could (in Dad's opinion)be achieving so much more, but he is conscientious, polite, and caring. He's still trying to find his niche.

I am thankful for all the people that I have met over the net that I now consider friends: Blackiswhite, GuyK, Rightwingprof,Sig94 to name just a few.

I have to make a special point of Emperor Misha I, whose site allowed me to meet the people above.

To LC Mopes a special thanks to you for your random act of kindness, it meant more than you know.

My family is scattered all over the country now and for the first time in decades we are not getting together with at least some of them. May you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and know that I wish I could be with you.

To our troops overseas may you have a day of peace and return home to your love ones soonest. Bless you for your sacrifice so that we may celebrate this holiday.

To all....Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: