Friday, November 30, 2007

Oldies, But Goodies

I'm working graveyard and my wife needs to be chauffeured this morning, so I have to stay awake until the rest of the world gets going.

I was able to read my regular blogs and catch up during my shift, so this morning I've just been cruising around hitting some of the not-so-regular sites.

I ran across these over at the Rott's Imperial Tech Wizard's (and Token Liberal)site. I'd heard 'em before, but they still crack me up.

A sample:
--------------
ATTORNEY: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
WITNESS: Yes.
ATTORNEY: And what were you doing at that time?
WITNESS: Uh…
--------------
ATTORNEY: How was your first marriage terminated?
WITNESS: By death.
ATTORNEY: And by whose death was it terminated?
--------------
ATTORNEY: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
WITNESS: Oral.
--------------
There's more at Fueled by Coffee, go see.

No comments: