Monday, November 19, 2007

Like Quiting Smoking In Reverse.

Once again I'm going to promise to start posting on a more regular basis. I've promised to quit cigarettes about a hundred time and have actually made a few valiant attempts, once for almost three months.

My good friend Blackiswhite has been posting regularly, so now I feel there is a contest between us. I'm going to go by his example and just post whatever is on sticking in my head at that particular time. There is always politics floating around there, but most of the time I'm just too pissed to make a coherent argument on the topic, so there may be a bit of music to fill in the gaps.

That was a lead-in to Peaches in Regalia. This song has been stuck in my head for the last week and I don't know why. As much as I love the song, maybe this will excise the demon. (The video is dumb, but the music is great....Filmore East, 1971, damn I wan't even outta HS then)

No comments: