Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I've Got To Say Something


This man is an ass. He seems to have no recollection of what really happened during his term as president. Now, he may have done no more, or no less than the ones on either side of him, but you cannot just say I did so-and-so and make it the truth. And the last thing you should do is tell people to go read a book to get the facts and then have the book say the opposite of what you just professed. Guess he never read the book, just figured the author would just parrot the points on the list handed out at the end of his term.

The other thing that has bothered me quit a bit about the video that follows, is that here is a past president just jumping into that space we all carry around with us that you just don't enter unless it's for physical reasons, either love or hate. We are not a touchy-feely society, so when someone gets within a foot of you and/or starts touching you, it's either a threat, or to be close with someone you trust. Being he was poking and speaking loudly. I would consider that a threat. I'll give Wallace credit, if someone had done that to me, they would be on their butt. Now Clinton is a big guy, 6' 1" and hefty enough to have to watch his weight, so if he was in my face talking loud (he die keep it below a shout) I would feel threatened.

Go here to watch the video: Clinton vs. Wallace on “Fox News Sunday” Update: Wallace asked Rumsfeld same question in ‘04

And if you think this is the first time Clinton has threatened the press, here he is letting that poor Canadian Peter Jennings know where he stands. Clinton points finger at Jennings, enraged at moral questioning (more video added).

I think that the message was clear, you don't question what I did with facts, because if my wife gets elected President, we've got another 4 to 8 years to make your life hell, and we will.

No comments: