Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ah, Sunday


I'm relatively sure the Raiders were able to get through this Sunday without losing. Next week is the big test, the fearsome Cleveland Browns. a loss next week and I can pretty much give up the season.

I'm leaning for going for the Seahawks, but their 4th quarter play today unsettled me a little. Leading 42-3 going into the 4th, they proceeded to give up 27 unanswered points to win 42-30. It may wake them up to the fact that no matter what your lead, don't let up till the game is over. I'm sure that Coach Mike Holmgren will explain this to the team.

My condolences to GuyK who's team lost their QB due to a ruptured spleen. A iffy year to begin with, I guess this will go down as a training year and a chance to get some high draft picks next year. Just don't take all the good offensive linemen. The Raiders could use about six.

No comments: