Monday, June 22, 2009

Senator....Maam...Bitch

SENATOR Boxer, because she's worked so hard driving California into bankruptcy...Actually she hasn't done a damn thing to drive us into bankruptcy escept vote for her compatriots bills. All her bills have to do with "honoring" some stupid group or event that happened long ago. The "lady" is a cipher.

But she's worked so hard to earn the title of SENATOR and those beneath her don't recognize what a Grand Dame she is.

She's been "employed" by the people of California for 16 years, but has no idea of protocol, most likely because it didn't involve her...or she's just one of those feminazi bitches that will find fault with anything that you say because you have the ulterior motive of dissing her.



This is highlighted by the end of the segment where "Liz" is sooooo upset that someone dared to use a friendly address and she has to take 19 Emails to push her point that she would preferred to be addressed as "Elizabeth".

Hell, I hate to be called "Scottie", but it doesn't grind my gears, and by pointing it out that it annoys me, it just give someone a button to push when they get desperate. (I only admit this because I'm way beyond that, so you can try....then I'll walk away and have another beer and know you were desperate for a rebuttal...and I won.

No comments: