Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Travel Stress

I'm sitting at home, I'm packed, showered and ready to go!

The problem is I've still got 3 1/2 hours until the airport shuttle picks me up and I'm a raving maniac!!! I just want to get going. I picked the earliest pick up time they offered so I'll get to the airport way early and get to sit there forever. My fear now is that being I worked graveyard, I'll fall asleep in the terminal and miss my flight.

I most likely won't be by here until Tuesday or Wednesday next week. If I have time, I'll try to check in Sunday or Monday when I visit my friend in Alabama. Like my missing a week is something new. You regular readers will just have to deal with this void in your day.

I still don't know when I'll be where, but once I'm out there, I'll have my own car and I've got a ream of "Mapquests" printed out so I should be able to find my way around.

I know I've said it before, but I can't wait to see Chris! I am dying to see how he's changed since the last time we were together. It only been two months, but it seems like a lifetime to me.

No comments: