Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You'll Put Your Eye Out!!!

The tension involved in this story must have been phenomenal!

Woman Sues Victoria's Secret, Claims Injury From Defective Thong

Now it's been covered by many sites, so you can go there and see what they said:

Lawsuits Over Thong Malfunctions...
from Blackiswhite.

Well hell, the other locations were OT and just part of a thread looking for a venue, and I can't locate them now.

Onward!

Patterson's lawyer told The Smoking Gun that a "design problem" caused a decorative metallic piece on the underwear to fly up and hit Patterson in the eye while she was putting the underwear on.


Maybe a case of "I take a size 2, the hell if I'm 220 lbs., it look good on me".

I know L.A. Parking Enforcement. They swear there is no quota involved with the job.....BUT, the officers worked pretty close to the same hours that I did and I drove by their yard on my way home. By 1:00 PM, there would be two Parking Enforcement Officers parked a half block down the side street of our site with the officers snoring away, and this is just over half way through their shift.

I occasionally got to follow these asshats to their yard on my way home. I can only assume that they wrote their 25 citations and figured they were done for the day. Hell if they start writing 35 a day, someone might expect them to write 35 everyday (don't make waves and make others look bad...and there is no quota).

My assumption would be this was a lazy ass city employee who just took an opportunity to sue someone so she could claim disability, get a huge reward and deprive everyone else of the joys of Victoria's Secrets.

No comments: