Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's Sunday, So I'm Just Going To Kick Back


I read what little news there was last night, and nothing I saw is sticking with me at the moment, so I think I'll just post some music.

I'm going to pick something that's relatively recent just to show I can change a bit in spite of getting old. My boy is 19, so I get to hear new stuff as it comes out. A lot of the time it's as it comes out of my house when I get home from work at around 500 decibels. Hell, I use to do it to when I was his age, so if he turns it down when I whack in the back of the head it's OK.

I really like the whole album that these are from, so it was hard to pick which ones I wanted to showcase. I picked two that you don't often hear on the radio.

The first is "Smile Like You Mean It".



And for number two: "Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine".



Tomorrow is a busy day at work. I've got graveyard then I stay over to help clean out a sump and trough with a vacuum truck, so it'll be a double shift. Nights have been quiet lately so it shouldn't be too bad, but I doubt I'll get to post when I get home.

No comments: