Friday, February 16, 2007

Somebody Found Me-Tagged Dammit

Even though I've tried to keep a very low profile, Blackiswhite, Imperial Agent Provocateur found my backwater site and tagged me. This will be remembered BisW.

Six Unusual Things About Me.

I almost cheated here by saying I'm so ordinary that I don't think I have 6 things that are all that unusual, but I won't . So here goes...

1. Even though my entire academic career from 6th grad on was directed towards going to college and getting a degree, after a year of college I ended up working as an oil field hand.

2. My employment at my first oil company was "just until I figured out what I wanted to pursue in a year or so", those few years turned into 29 (so far).

3. My house and garage are total chaos, yet at work I go ballistic when people can't pick up the tools when finished with a job, or file paperwork in the proper place.

4. I can appreciate and enjoy any style of music (inc. Rap,
Duranguense (Mexican polka), Raga, Britney Spears) for at least two songs, but that's about my limit on most crap.

5. I've survive 50+ years with all the stupid ass stunts I've pulled, knowing at the time I was most likely going to kill myself trying it. I wasn't trying to prove anything (machismo or through a dare), just wanted to see if I could do it.

6. I'm actually happy living a middle-class life. I've got what I need and I'm comfortable, so I don't feel a driving compulsion to own more.


No comments: