Friday, June 04, 2010

Love Your Children More Than You Love Death

With the Israeli's interdiction of the "Gaza Flotilla" this week I decided to take a little tour through You Tube land and see what videos were around on everyday life there. We always hear about the starving children and lack of water and gasoline, and I saw LOTS of videos depicting this. The thing I noticed about most of the videos with his perspective was that they were put out by "Human Rights" groups to show that their getting "much needed" supplies to the dying people of Gaza.

I took me a while, but I did find these, all taken in 2010:

Gaza Grocery Store



Seems to be a fair amount of food there and nobody seems be rushing the store for supplies.

Drive Through Downtown Gaza



Lotsa single occupied vehicles there for a place that has no gasoline.

Then I tripped across this and I think I may have hit a a clue as to why these people are having a hard time fitting in with the rest of the world.

Muslim Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony



Starts out cute doesn't it? Then 50 seconds in you start questioning what these 5-6 year old kids are being "taught"?

What is your Path?-
Jihad

What is your most lofty goal?-
Death for the sake of Allah


Allahu Akbar...Huh?

Let's compare here:

Kindergarten Graduation Video

No comments: