Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Finally! A Slow Dry Night

After putting up with constant rain, cold and equipment not behaving for the last few nights, it's been real quiet. I got to read the blogs and news sites and got bored. So I started casting around and found an old forgotten link to the "testing" site OkCupid.

Here's a couple of tests I took:

On Personal Freedom

Your Score: Let freedom ring!


You scored




You feel that "only i know what is best for me", or you feel that people should be limited in rare situations but generally free to do whatever they want, so long as it will not hurt other people or affect others personal freedom. Laws and regulations should only be used on people who want to limit others personal freedom.





Am I a Cowboy, Ninja, Pirate or Knight

Your Score: a Cowboy


You scored 6 Honor, 6 Justice, 9 Adventure, and 2 Individuality!




Well pardner, the thing that drives you is a sense of adventure. You're willing to play by the rules, but only so long as you've got open territory to cover and new frontiers to explore. You don't need much and you don't ask much.

Strap on your six gun and wear your Stetson proud. I think you'll do just fine




I tried to be honest with my answers, but these tests are user written and just for fun. It was something to keep me awake besides playing Spider Solitaire.

No comments: