Friday, May 25, 2007

I Normally Don't Do Endorsements

Long ago, when I first started reading blogs, I was going down the "Imperial Council" list at The Rott to see who the Emperor relied on for hearing the truth. Some of the links had been idle for some time, but then I ran into "Imperial Minister of Truth: Bill Whittle."

It is a series of essays on the American condition that were so dead on and written so well I was shamed to be even attempting to write my opinions on the same internet.

Shortly after I found "Eject! Eject! Eject!", Bill went on hiatus and deprived me of his concise view of what is right and wrong with our country.

Well he's back and writing as good as ever. He has a Two parter called "Sanctuary" (this is Part I of II), and another called "Tribes". Go and read them, they are worth your time.

The Endorsement:
If you like these I would suggest you buy his book "Silent America: The Second Edition" which has his past essays plus these latest essays.

No comments: