Thursday, July 27, 2006

Troubles Posting

Blogger has been giving me fits the last few days. I have lost two rants that took a lot of energy to write, only to have the system crash and the post lost. I don't know if it's the heat of summer or what, but it seems that the whole internet has become slower and more prone to glitches over the last few weeks, if that's possible.

Even the Emperor has had his system drop off for no apparent reason. Of course it could be that with all the kids out of school and being to hot to go outside the traffic at MySpace may be hogging bandwidth.

For the time being, I'm going to compose on Word and load posts from there. After expending time and trouble on a good rant it is just to depressing to lose it when you try to post.

1 comment:

GUYK said...

Blogger is having problems again today. I have heard thru the grapevine that a firefox browser will help solve the problem but my security system will not let me download it and I have not figured out yet how to disable it.