Friday, July 06, 2007

Cruising around and ended up at this site: "iPhone Review"

I share this guys hatred of cell phones. From the time I got my first pager, through work, I realized being able to be in touch all the time wasn't really a benefit. I could cut my cell phone plan down to about two hours a month and have more rollover minutes than I'll ever use.

Now with this do all "phone" how long until one or two functions go south rendering it useless? And you know the ones that crap out first are going to be the ones you use.

I followed the link back to his main page and watched some of his videos, one was so-so, but this one I really liked. I like the band "Fallout Boy", although I'll never be able to listen to this song again without hearing Shamus' lyrics. Kind of like the first time I noticed the "stronger than dirt" line at the end of The Doors, "Touch Me".

Here's Shamus' "Gun/Dad/Arse/Face"


Updated: I know nobody asked, but I'm going to add this commercial from the 70's so you young'un's understand why this has stuck with all these years. It was an inside joke when they did it, but has driven me crazy since I first thought I heard it, and has detracted from my love of what would be a great song since then.

No comments: