Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm A Dirty Old Man





Re: this Growing backlash against TSA body scanners, pat-downs

I am sick of these half-assed steps to getting to where they are going in order to travel by airplane!!! They insist that by going through these machines that no pictures are going to show up on the internet with enahnced pictures of the likes of Angelina Jolie, Megan Kelly, Jolene Blalock or Jeri Ryan.

I swear, if they would just quit the beating aroung the bush crap and go to the straight strip naked to get through security and board a plane it would accomplish two things.

1) no bombs or weapons on planes

2) the airline industry would be financially secure forever.

I know that a major portion of my income would be used to fly to and from places just so I could see naked women. (That's how guys think....surprise!)

No comments: