Tuesday, December 08, 2009

It's Cold........As Hell!


This SoCal boy just about froze his butt off last night at work. I've said before that having been born and raised here that anything under 65 degrees is heavy jacket weather for me. It got down to 34 last night, so needless to say, my rounds where done at high speed. It was across the yard, check, adjust and scoot back to the office. Luckily nothing went wrong that required hanging around.

There is snow on the mountains over my house which made for a pretty drive home. That is one of the things that I really love about living here. You want snow? From my house you drive up Angeles Crest Hwy and you can visit it within 30 minutes. Decide you've had enough wet and cold...30 minutes and you're home again.

I've actually gone to the snow in the morning and to the beach (about 45 minutes in the other direction) for the afternoon. The water was too freaking cold to go in, but we could lie out on the sand and work on our skin cancer.

I've been home for almost an hour and my toes still hurt.

Next couple of nights are suppose to be the same, then some rain is forecasted to come though, but I don't care about the rain because I'm off.

No comments: