Thursday, June 07, 2007

Is Paris Burning?

Well, at least her ears, cause I gonna talk about her and of course the MSM is going non-stop about it.

Sentenced to 45 days in Los Angeles County Jail (reduced to a "guaranteed minimum" of 24 for assumed good behavior) Paris is released after what is in the real world 3 days.

Oh yeah, she was "reassigned" to "House Arrest", but hell, if I could be forced to stay in a 4,000 sq. ft. house with maids, cooks and my friends able to come by, I'm going to go get myself arrested.

Why should I care about this? As far as Paris as a person I don't. She broke the law and should have to pay the penalty. exactly like some friends of mine.

One guy, busted righteously, got 2 weeks in L.A. County Mens Jail, before the pretty new Twin Towers. He spent (what they called) 4 days in. One FULL day to process in, 2 days of trying not to get noticed, and 36 hours processing out. They released him at 1:30 AM in the middle of downtown L.A. I know, because I picked him up. after he called me at around hour 30 that he needed a ride.

The other person (female) was sentenced to 12 days in Inyo County Jail (Bakersfeild), an exact duplicate of L.A. County, just smaller. She went in on a Friday and was released on Monday at 6:00 A.M. A short serve, but she cried the whole time she was in, and if they weren't overcrowded, she'd have been there longer. Nobody gave a damn what she felt.

Both these people are good, they screwed up, and they got what they deserved, maybe a little less, but no consideration was given to whether things where a little difficult while they were incarcerated factored in. They were there until the system decided to let them out.


With Paris, it's come down to the jail system doesn't want to look like it is actually punishing someone for ignoring the law and they just can't handle the deprivation, if I ever get busted for DUI, I'm gonna cry in my cell and get "reassigned to Paris' house with an ankle bracelet for the FULL term of my sentence.

No comments: