Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Another Long Hiatus

Damn life just seems to keep getting in the way of important things like posting what's happening in my extremely exciting life and pontificating on the events in the world.

Work's been very busy and the projection of running the site at something close to it's capacity is a reality. However, it has required a bit of work to get the final pieces set up and we've been operating with minimum crew -1. One of my co-workers had the gall to fall and break his ankle, so we've had to work a lot of 12 hour days to cover his shift.

I had today off and go on graveyard shift tomorrow, so things should slow down and let me catch my breath. Check back and we'll see.

And thanks to those that wrote your condolences for my Dad. My brother wrote me a letter on his feelings, and if I get his permission, I will post it.

No comments: