Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year, Y'all!!!



2010

Damn!!!

I never thought I'd make it to the new century and now we're ten years past it. I've got to thank my son for that, he's the reason I've stuck it out this far. Actually far enough that I now have decided that I want to keep going as long as I can, although with this new Obamacare crap coming down, my waning years may not be so pretty, but I'm going to bitch and moan and tell all the young doctors and nurses that I tried to warn the world that socialized anything doesn't work.

Kicking and screaming, that's how I plan on going out. I'm not afraid of dying, I'll have the rest of eternity to be dead, so I'd prefer to hang around here a bit longer.

ALTHOUGH....

I had one of those songs get in my head for no reason today and if I don't purge it soon, death may not come quickly enough.



Or one of you may track me down and waste me for getting it stuck in your head.

No comments: