Saturday, September 23, 2006

New Attitude

I have a problem with my posting and I just realized what it was. I have things to say, but by the time it comes to post my thoughts, I have been to numerous sites that, I feel, have said what I wanted to say, and said it so much better.

Starting tomorrow, or maybe today, being it’s after midnight already, I’m just going to go ahead and post on whatever it is that bugs me at the moment.

For some reason I thought that people who had read something on one of the popular blogs I go to, would stop by mine and go “Oh, he just lifted that from there”. Well, I do go to a lot of sights that reflect my leanings, so yes it may be a rehash or conglomeration of other sites, but if I write it down, it means I believe it.

I’m not a writer and have never been known for my scathing commentary, but this site was for me to put down what I feel, for myself. I only have to learn to let my sarcastic side out when I write. A lot of people won’t get it, but tough, like I said, this was started for me.

Let’s see how this goes.

1 comment:

GUYK said...

BAHAHAHAHA I didn't really start a site to be a political pundit..but I found it a good place to vent my anger and frustrations at the gotdam politicos and it was pleasing to find that I am not alone in my views.

Write what you feel..hell, if only thise who were accomplished wordsmiths were allowed to blog there would only be three or four..it would be like restricting journalism to those who would only report the facts and not twist the news..wouldn't be any..